New Year’s Hair Resolutions!

Want a New Year Make Over? Then Visit elements Hair Salon in Oxted, Surrey

Fed up of having the same hairstyle for years? Start 2020 with a bang and try a new haircut, style or colour courtesy of the hair experts at elements.

A new look can give you a massive boost in confidence and that often has a knock-on effect in other areas of your life – bonus! 

Our team of trained stylists understand which hairstyles suit different face shapes and which hair colours will look best with your skin tone and eye colour.  Your stylist will listen and advise you on some hairstyles that will suit you and your sense of style.

Give us a call on 01883 714 072 or book online using the pop up at the side of the page for your makeover appointment.

The best Olaplex & moisture boosting hair treatments near you


East Surrey

Dry January

Here at elements hair salon in Oxted, Surrey we don’t do ‘Dry January’. Choose from one of our moisture-boosting treats to keep your hair looking and feeling fabulous for months to come!

Enjoy a young again hair experience from Kevin Murphy & receive a FREE 15ml mini young again oil, or get 50% OFF a hydrating moisture mask. If your locks are in need of a little TLC then opt for our Olaplex treatments that give strength, shine and vibrant colour to even the most over-processed hair.

Best yet, get an extra 10% OFF the Olaplex home care range. Be QUICK – these incredible offers are for a limited time only!

Things You Never Knew About Your Hair!

Here we bring you some strange & interesting facts about your hair…

  • A healthy strand of hair can stretch an extra 30% when it’s wet.  So, take care when brushing or combing through wet locks!
  • Your hair grows slightly faster in warm weather because heat stimulates your circulation which encourages your hair to grow.
  • Give a strand of your hair – with the follicle attached – and a forensic scientist could find out lots about you including your ancestry, parental lineage and even some medical information. 
  • Men’s and women’s hair are identical in structure.
  • Red is the rarest hair colour with only about 1 per cent of the world’s population being red-heads.  Black is the most common hair colour with around 80% having black or dark hair.  As for real blondes – there are about two per cent.
  • Hair can grow anywhere on the human body with the exception of the palms of hands, soles of feet, eyelids, lips, and mucous membranes.
  • Blondes have the greatest number of hair strands.  Redheads have the least number. 
  • At any given time, 90 per cent of the hairs in your scalp are growing.  The remaining 10 per cent are in their resting phase.
  • A single hair has a life span of approximately five years.