In light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (Covid-19) Coronavirus. elements hair & beauty salon in Oxted, have adopted a common-sense approach to the situation.
We would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salon in light of the growing concerns.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
Filters & Anti-viral Diffusers
We have taken further steps to ensure your wellbeing and have installed special doTERRA filters & anti-viral diffusers on each floor. They use a unique blend of essential oils to support the immune system and help kill off harmful bacteria and viruses.
We have special steriliser banks, where all equipment including brushes, combs & scissors are sterilised after each use.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our Clients and Team stay as safe as possible during this time…
- We have a private styling room available upon request
- We are offering extra flexibility with appointment times and can cater for early or late appointments
- We’ve removed all magazines from the salon but clients are welcome to bring their own
- We have free in-salon Wi-Fi so you are free to bring a tablet/laptop too
- Hand sanitizer is available for clients
- All towels and gowns are thoroughly laundered after each client on-site
- The salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning the salon to its usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact. We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries such as China, Italy, or Iran.
If you need to call us, you call us on 01883 714 072 – we value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns. Thank you.