Covid Safety At elements Hair Salon In Surrey
TEMPORARY SALON CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT
In light of the new Government guidelines, we are sad to have to close our doors until further notice.
We are so very sorry we won’t be able to see you all for a while, however, everyone’s health and safety must be the number one priority just now! We will be contacting clients who have appointments and thank you for your ongoing love & support.
We are aware that you have a choice and we thank you for choosing elements – it really means everything to us.
The elements Team
We are delighted to let you know that elements in Oxted is now open. You can book your hair appointment by calling us on 01883 714 072. If you are having your hair coloured, you will require a quick patch test prior to your appointment.
Rest assured elements is closely following Government guidelines to keep our clients as safe as possible during your visit. We are fortunate to have a spacious salon which makes social distancing easier, plus our team are maintaining excellent hygiene levels.
We would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salon.
What To Expect During Your Visit
Filters & Anti-viral Diffusers
We have taken further steps to ensure your wellbeing and have installed special doTERRA filters & anti-viral diffusers on each floor. They use a unique blend of essential oils to support the immune system and help kill off harmful bacteria and viruses.
We also now have a portable ‘Baby Fogger’ that we use throughout the day and the ‘Big Fogger’ that’s used at the end of every day.
We have special steriliser banks, where all equipment including brushes, combs & scissors are sterilised after each use.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our Clients and Team stay as safe as possible during this time…
- We have a private styling room available upon request
- We are offering extra flexibility with appointment times and can cater for early or late appointments
- We’ve removed all magazines from the salon but clients are welcome to bring their own
- We have free in-salon Wi-Fi so you are free to bring a tablet/laptop too
- Hand sanitiser is available for clients
- All towels and gowns are thoroughly laundered after each client on-site
- The salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning the salon to its usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact. We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you develop Covid 19 symptoms.
If you need to call us, you call us on 01883 714 072 – we value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns. Thank you.