elements Hair Salon In Surrey Is Now OPEN!
We are delighted to let you know that elements in Oxted is now open. You can book your hair appointment by calling us on 01883 714 072. If you are having your hair coloured, you will require a quick patch test prior to your appointment.
Rest assured elements is closely following Government guidelines to keep our clients as safe as possible during your visit. We are fortunate to have a spacious salon which makes social distancing easier, plus our team are maintaining excellent hygiene levels.
We would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salon.
What To Expect During Your Visit
Filters & Anti-viral Diffusers
We have taken further steps to ensure your wellbeing and have installed special doTERRA filters & anti-viral diffusers on each floor. They use a unique blend of essential oils to support the immune system and help kill off harmful bacteria and viruses.
We have special steriliser banks, where all equipment including brushes, combs & scissors are sterilised after each use.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our Clients and Team stay as safe as possible during this time…
- We have a private styling room available upon request
- We are offering extra flexibility with appointment times and can cater for early or late appointments
- We’ve removed all magazines from the salon but clients are welcome to bring their own
- We have free in-salon Wi-Fi so you are free to bring a tablet/laptop too
- Hand sanitizer is available for clients
- All towels and gowns are thoroughly laundered after each client on-site
- The salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning the salon to its usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact. We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you develop Covid 19 symptoms.
If you need to call us, you call us on 01883 714 072 – we value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns. Thank you.