Spray Tanning at elements hair & beauty salon, Oxted
Enjoy a gorgeous natural-looking tan without exposing your skin to the sun’s harmful UV rays with a spray tan at elements hair and beauty salon in Oxted.
Our beauty specialists are accredited to deliver professional spray tans for men and women which will leave you with a golden tan and beautifully moisturised skin.
A spray tan at elements hair beauty lifestyle salon costs just £20 and, with care, should last up to two weeks.
Fake or Spray Tanning Frequently Asked Questions
How dark will my tan be?
The colour of your tan will, to some extent, depend on your natural skin colour and type. There are different strengths of tanning colour so it is possible to achieve a dark mahogany bronze or you might prefer a light natural golden tan. Your beauty therapist will be able to advise you on the best tone for your complexion so please talk to us about the bronzed look you want to achieve.
What happens during a spray tan?
Your Sienna X trained therapist will explain every stage of the bronzing process to you. Using specialist equipment your therapist will direct the spray at your body ensuring it glides on without any streaks.
What should I wear?
Wear flip flops and old loose-fitting dark coloured clothing. Some of the bronzer can rub off on your clothing but it usually washes out during a normal wash cycle. During the spray tan you can either wear a bikini, pants, briefs, boxer shorts (most people prefer to wear the bottoms) or use the disposable pants which we provide.
- Exfoliate and moisturise your body 24 hours before your treatment, paying special attention to dry areas such as knees, ankles and elbows.
- Do not moisturise or use body lotion on the day of your tan.
- Make sure you have had any waxing or shaving treatments at least 24 hours before treatment to allow your pores to close and any sensitivity to disappear.
- Do not wear any make up, deodorant or skin lotions on the day of your tan.
- Wear old dark loose-fitting clothing and flip flops or loose shoes after your treatment.
- Do not shower or bathe for at least 8 hours. If possible, wait until the morning before showering or bathing. Some of the colour may transfer to your bedding but this can usually be washed out.
- Avoid excessive sweating after your treatment so no exercise or swimming until after your tan has developed.
- Avoid touching your tan as the colour will transfer onto the palms of your hands and is very difficult to remove.
- Your tan will last longer if you treat it with respect. Pat yourself dry after a bath or shower, avoid swimming, avoid excessive perspiration and moisturise daily.
Sienna X Spray Tan £20.00